I was a Brownie in second grade. Our troop dissolved do to lack of members, which is probably for the best. Even at 6 years old I found flag folding to be a ridiculous activity.
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
I have flown to other continents a few times, and I like flying, but I wouldn't mind taking a cruise ship.
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
43. What does your name mean?
Amanda means "loveable", or "beloved." Elizabeth means "consecrated to God." I believe Downum involves hills and fortresses.
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
Outer space. I still want to be an astronaut. And outer space has the sexiest monsters.
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
Is vampirism an option, here? Because I'm on board for that.
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
I meet a lot of living people every day. Some of them are even pretty interesting.
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
Since I doubt I get to install plumbing in the elevator, there is nothing that would make that scenario bearable.