26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
My husband. I don't think the dog peed in the entryway because he cares.
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
Until I am dead. And while I'm not invested in any belief about an afterlife or lack thereof, it would be pretty great if I could continue to learn after I die. Especially if it were like auditing classes.
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
Keeping my house clean. Keeping my house clean. Keeping my house
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do, or how other people make you feel?
These things are in no way separate.
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
I assume this means romantic relationships, but since it doesn't specify, neither will I. I'm personally fond of respect, affection, and wanting to do things with them--whether it's watching TV, running from zombies, dancing, raising children, or reading drafts of their novels.