I've given all I can, it's not enough
1. Who are you?
Amanda. I'm a fantasy writer, a goth, a recent mom, and--lately--something like an athlete.
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
I suffer from Resting Bitch-Face Syndrome. Don't take it personally. Unless you're being a dick, and then I really am glaring at you. I'm sure other important things will reveal themselves after more questions.
3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing?
Writing, being bothered by cats, keeping children alive, working at a bookstore, dancing, or possibly climbing rocks. Notice how housecleaning doesn't rank very high on that list.
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
I enjoyed enough lit classes to earn my degree. Linguistics and German were also a lot of fun, but I loved Physical Anthropology and Forensics unreasonably. I had such a crush on that prof. Math was an ordeal which I survived.
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
To sell another book, or at least have one ready for arcaedia to start shopping.
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
Writing books, raising a slightly less feral child. Maybe still living in Austin. It's starting to develop a strange home-like sensation. I will still be closing out clubs.
To be continued...