1. The Ladies of Mandrigyn - Barbara Hambly
2. Lord of Bones - Justine Musk
3. Throne of the Crescent Moon - Saladin Ahmed
4. Infidel - Kameron Hurley
5. Shattered Pillars - Elizabeth Bear (in draft)
6. The Secret Servant - Daniel Silva
7. Butch Fatale, Dyke Dick: Double D Double Cross - Christa Faust
8. The Witches of Wenshar - Barbara Hambly
9. The Mask of Night - Tracy Grant
10. Vienna Waltz - Teresa Grant
11. Imperial Scandal - Teresa Grant
12. Dead and Buried - Barbara Hambly
13. The Shirt On His Back - Barbara Hambly
14. Ran Away - Barbara Hambly
15. The Ninth Daughter - Barbara Hamilton
16. The Magistrates of Hell - Barbara Hambly
17. A Rope of Thorns - Gemma Files
18. The Tel Aviv Dossier - Lavie Tidhar & Nir Yaniv
19 - 24. Magic Tree House, a random assortment read out of order
25. Sup With The Devil - Barbara Hamilton
26. Neuromancer - William Gibson (reread)
27 & 28. More Magic Tree House
29. Crown of Embers - Rae Carson
30. Count Zero - William Gibson
31. Generation Loss - Elizabeth Hand
32. Rani & the Mermaid Lagoon
33. Fables: Witches
34. Tithe - Holly Black (reread)
35. Dracula - Bram Stoker
36. The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland In A Ship Of Her Own Making - Catherynne Valente
ETA: Edited because I somehow left out Crown of Embers. I'm guessing as to its place in the chronology.
A much better reading year than last year, if not as fabulous as one might like. The writing front was also not as fabulous as one might like, but not too shabby. Kingdoms came out, and Brave New Love. And maybe A Fantasy Medley 2--I got my author copies, at least. I finished an extremely thorough revision of Dreams, and my fabulous agent has sent it out into the world. I also tidied up a partial of Pinion, and started a few other projects. I did not finish any new short stories, but oh well.
I'm not as happy to be rid of 2012 as some of my f-list. I would like to be more productive in 2013, and slightly less crippled with indecision (well, laugh), but if nothing else the success of Project Valkyrie and my Run For Your Lives training has made this a pleasantly memorable year. We'll see how Warrior Dash turns out. Hopefully 2013 will be the year of the unassisted pull-up.
And of course, there was that whole adoption thing. Can't forget that.
Hopefully the boy will find his missing driver's license soon, so as not to thwart our plan to go for cocktails and Elysium tonight. My house has already thwarted my plans to repurpose last Halloween's griffin costume by eating my feathers and copper foil. I'll be less of a danger to myself and others without dozens of sharp copper feathers, I suppose.
- Current Mood: cold
- Current Music:The Cure - Burn/Xmal Deutschland - Polarlicht